Today, I am sharing some body-nurturing, coconut oil body butter recipes from the great interweb (my on word). I swear by coconut oil’s ability to melt right in and deeply nurture your skin from the outside. I use it on my family and myself, from head to toe, year-round, to keep our skin healthy, soft and supple.
Click through and take a look at each of the beautiful recipes and create them for yourself. Feel free to combine or adjust these recipes as you desire… adding or subtracting ingredients here and there, combining essential oils to create your own custom aroma and recipe; you can’t go wrong.
- DIY Body Butter Recipe – Simple Homemade
- Homemade Body Butter Recipe – Our Little Green Dot
- Homemade Body Butter Recipe – Rawmazing
- Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe – Living the Nourished Life
- Magnesium Body Butter – Wellness Mama
- Mango Citrus Body Butter – Garden Therapy
- Mint-Infused Coconut Body Butter – Hilda Blue
- Sacred Frankincense Whipped Body Butter – Goddess Green (moi)
- Shea Body Butter – Love and Cupcakes Blog
- Whipped Body Butter Homemade Lotion – Holistic Squid
- Whipped Body Butter Recipe – My Green Healthy Family
- Whipped Body Butter Recipe – Wellness Mama
I love making my own personal care products because I get to choose the precise ingredients from brands that I trust and through this, I am absolutely confident that I’m using the highest and best ingredients on my family’s skin.
What do you prefer: to make your own or purchase them? Share your thoughts in the comments below and if you enjoyed this natural collection of coconut and mango body butters, share the love! #gratitude